Images on this blog have all been taken by me. Please e-mail me at pagus.soham@gmail.com if you wish to use any of them.

Follow this link to read about Pagus Soham and me.


Saturday 19 May 2012

Spring advances ...

I was very pleased to see my small red maple putting out shoots on all branches this year, because about halfway through last summer during a very hot, dry period, about half of the tree's leaves died. The herb garden is springing to life, and rosemary has made an early appearance, while the azaleas a few feet away continue with their blaze of colour, and the blueberry bush in its pot is in full flower. Winter pansies are putting on their final show at our front doorstep, and indoors a miniature rose looks beautiful. I'm planning to try hardening it off and potting it out when summer arrives.